Paint to Learn is a collaborative initiative to increase math readiness skills of young children. Children and care givers engage in events during which they paint canvases together with a focus on STEAM learning. The painting curriculum uses shapes, numbers, size, measurement, and patterns as guiding principles to increase knowledge of child development, while simultaneously helping young learners gain the skills needed to be Kindergarten ready in math.
Become a trained facilitator and host Paint To Learn events in YOUR community!
What Organizations Get
- A detailed Paint to Learn Event curriculum
- Staff training to learn how to host a Paint to Learn Event
- All materials necessary to host events including easels, paints, etc.
What Organizations Commit to Do
- Host at least two Paint to Learn Events by November 30th.
- Provide physical space with tables and chairs
- Attend a staff training on March 16 (limit two attendees per organization)
- Identify staff or volunteers to support the execution of the events
- Share data and photos with the Paint to Learn Collaborative
Limit one entry per organization. Applications will be accepted February 7th through February 23rd.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 253-682-1835.
Paint to Learn is a collaborative initiative of Project Child Success, and is supported through a grant from the Boeing Corporation. It is made possible by the creativity and dedication of the following leadership team: